Wednesday, August 08, 2007

11:45

Every couple of weeks I think about deleting this blog. No one reads it, this is purely so that I can have the satisfaction of writing down things that happen in my life. Someday, I might transfer them into facebook note format, but, I'm not sure I want anyone to read these (other than, of course, my very close friends). It could be weird.

Anyway.

Again, I am at my Grandparents house. I feel like I've spent more of my summer in goddamn Cape Cod that at my own new house in Philadelphia. I guess it could be worse, it could be so much worse.

So, I seem to have a lot of weird coincidences, all through out my life over short periods of time the same words, phrases, people seem to show up over and over again. The last few weeks its been Canada. My boyfriends mom is moving there, and right now they are visiting there. My old friend wants to go get legal pot in Canada. Roger was singing the "Blame Canada" song from some South Park movie. Alex and I were talking about the Northern Lights we are gonna go see, in Canada. Someone told the "CND" joke (you know, "how do you spell your countrys name?" "C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?"). I hope Canada can stop being brought up for a few days (besides, uh, by Doug, who has been telling me about what he's been seeing there).

So, it looks like I get back next Sunday. Then maybe Gabo is having a mini birthday thing and Sam and I are having a mini party (before the big party on September 1). Man oh man, all the preemptive karma sure as hell better pay off for an awesome end of summer and a fantastic beginning of senior year.

Also, I did get to go shopping at the Providence mall. Got some new cords and long sleeve shirts, and a new sexy-without-being-horribly-reveling bathing suit. Hope Ben has another pool party before summer ends.

Note: What rhymes with perfect? And can you think of any words that have a hyphenated prefix? Like.. pre-[word].

Comments:
You can actually add your blog feed to Facebook and it imports your posts as notes.

Is it weird that when you mentioned your boyfriend it took me a couple of seconds to realize you were talking about me?

Perfect? Damn, all I can think of are half-rhymes. Her sect?

Pre-op and post-op.
 
Hah hah!

Thank you, I was really wondering about prefix words. Pre-op and post-op are excellent!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]