Monday, December 18, 2006

8:19

Its been a while since I last posted. A lot has happened.

Alex came home from college, and he will be back all year. I now spend every weekend at the Meat Locker, our new city house. I dont like it very much. Doug sleeps over pretty much every weekend, and I see him all the time, its fantastic. Sam still has parties, just now Im invited because Im the new best friend. We go out for pizza on most mondays now, its a good excuse for girl time. I can legally drive and its nice, the gass is a hassle to pay for, but so worth it. I got stage manager for the school musical Sweeny Todd, but I dont start work 'till late janurary. The crew who signed up is iffy, none of them have done it before and they all think that crew is just for failed actors. Its not. I also got 6 crew, and thats rather a lot. I hope I dont end up with bored crew, thats the worst they distract actors and then nothing works as planned.

Other than that, things are mostly the same. This weekend was good, I saw Doug on the train to the city on thrusday, then again on friday, and he came over and we ate dinner with my family to try to smooth over what happened last weekend (my dad kicked him out of the house). I took Doug, on saturday, to Sams virgin coctail party. We all went out to eat at Minellas, and it was fun, then I slept over and watched Doctor Who (<3). And on sunday I went to the holiday reunion for MontyG, it was weird to see everyone again, and of course, Doug was there (because I dont see him enough as it is). It was a full and rather good weekend.

This is my last week of school till break, and its all pretty ok, because the teachers dont want to give too much work, seeing as no one wants to grade shit over break. I cant wait for Christmas, this will be my first real one since we moved to Philly. A tree and everything, its crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]