Thursday, August 17, 2006

3:00 (Back from Oxford)

I arrived back from Oxford, England about two weeks ago. Due to a extremely not busy schedule, I have been enjoying my time not using the interweb. Oxford was fanfuckingtastic, I made two really good friends, who I hope continue to be good friends (even if one is across the ocean and the other is across the nation). And I made a shitload of other semi good friends, who I dont really know anythign about. They all rock. So, as I've told you, I took Studio Art, and it was amazing. I plan to take photos of all my work and post it somewhere (check my Flickr). My minor was Bioethics, a boring class. So not a lot of words on that subject.

Now that I'm back in the states (currently visiting my Grandparents on Cape Cod), I will be bitching and moaning about how much I am dreading going into my Junior year in highschool. Kill me now.
So here is my list everything good I can think of, between now and finals:
1. Getting my drivers licence (YAY)
2. Homecoming (I love dancing)
3. Parties (duh)
4. Football games (to ogle the players)
5. Visiting friends @ college (Alex at Brown and so on)
6. Birthday (17!)
7. Thanksgiving (Turkey day)
8. Winter break (Snow!)
9. Xmass (gotta love it)
10. New Years & its parties (an excuse to party)
11. Nauseatingly Happy Couple Day (the worst day of the year)
12. Easter (uhm..)
13. Junior Prom (Oh yeah!)
14. Not studying for Finals (as always)
15. Summer (Cant wait)

Well, thats pretty sad. Ive made a list. I'm offically a loser. Nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]