Thursday, August 24, 2006

12:33

Tuesday I went to Gabo's surprise birthday party, it was awesome. We went swimming, had a jello eating contest, waterballoons, cake and all thoes good party things. It was fun, Gabo kicks ass. Anyway a whole bunch of old friends were at the party, including (but not limited to) Tucker, Ben, Gus and Dougie. I see Dougie all the time, but I havent seen tucker since Gabo last party, and Ben and Gus its been more than a year, Gus didnt change much, but Ben got really tall. As in he went from being about 6 inches smaller than me, to two inches taller than me. Its fucking crazy.

Anyway, that night I went and saw Snakes On A Plane, it was fanfuckingtastic. I loved it! The next day I got on the train and went to see Alex H, we saw Accepted, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. We talked and hung out till dinner, then watched House and Firefly, I got home at 11:30, half an hour past curfew, and the parents didnt care. Awesome.

Today I got my schedule fixed, all I did was drop Health and switch gyms. Not a big deal, but it makes a difference. I hate health, with a serious passion. The reast of the week is for writing thoes damn summer essays that Ive been putting off.

The next big thing would be me getting (hopefully) my license on the 31 and the same day going to a Flaming Lips concert with Dougie (who bought me a ticket!) and Gabo. Im excited, I love the Flaming Lips, now all I need to do is figure out what to wear. Hah hah hah.

Rock on. And dont forget, dont do drugs.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]