Friday, August 25, 2006

11:01

There is this Flaming Lips concert happening in Allentown on the 31, I wanted to go, saw how much tickets were. And decided against it. Then Doug bought an extra ticket, and told me I should go and not waste his money. Needless to say, I am taking him up on his offer and going to the Flaming Lips concert on the 31 with Doug. I am so excited. Oh, by the way, he no longer lives in Philly, now he lives less than 5 mins away from my house (totally great!).

Anyway, I went to visit my best friend, Alex H, the other day, he leaves for college on monday. I am going to miss him so much. My mom is letting me go visit him at Brown in October, but that still means that I have to spend two months without him. Its sad.

Today some friends called to take me to The SHore with them for the day. I couldnt go, sadly. So instead this evening RJ and I had some other friends over for poker night. It was great, in the end I had the most money (YAY!), then we all bet all in and all lost our money to RJ (because he dosent know how to deal blackjack cards). It was a lot of fun, I love my friends.

Back to real life, I still need to have some quick changes to my schedule, that I think I am doing monday moring, ugh. Turns out I did the AP US summer work, and they still signed me up for Honors US. I did the work, I want the damn AP credit.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]