Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Going Away Details

Let me keep it simple: I am spending a week up on the Cape, then I am going to leave on a plane from NYC to go to England. I am spending a month studying Studio Art and Bioethics at Oxford college in England. After that I am going for a week in London, then I am coming home. In total, I will be gone for six weeks. I leave today for Boston, then on the 30th for oxford, I get back on the 7th of august (I think, keep in touch for more details).

Ok, so, want to reach me? Email me at: Sporko@gmail.com. I will also be posting photos of my journey at: www.flickr.com/photos/sporko . This blog may or may not continue, that soley depends on how I feel and how much I have to say.

I kept it simple, and I wish you all a fun summer months, doing what ever your doing. Rock on.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]