Monday, June 12, 2006

9:19

Tonight Im keeping it simple, due to being tired.

Friday night I went skank shopping with Kendra. Skank shopping is going into all the skan stores looking for bathing suits and clubbing clothes. Saturday I want shopping again with RJ for his outfit. Saturday at 6 everyone shows up (RJ, Amber, David, Laura) we all get in the limo and drive off to meet Dougie at Astral Plane (a fantastic restraunt). We get there, and Doug changes so he looks like the rest of us (all totally decked out in black makeup and clothes). We eat, talk and laugh then off back to the limo (all sitting on each other to fit in). We arrive at Dracula's Ball, at Shampoo, at a little after 9. A short wait in line, some laughs, a few almost falling overs and we are in the door. Tickets are gotten, we go inside and then we split up.

Dougie and I scope out the place and find a place to sit (near the hot tub), eventaully we do a little dancing, and then to sit on the couch in the 80's room for 2 hours listening to music, talking, and scoping out what everyone else is wearing. Goth Minister comes on at.. about 12ish. They were ok, except that no one could understand a word (not a native speaker, so it was understandable). The whole gang leaves at around 1:30 and we take the limo to Lorenzo's on south street for pizza. While we were eating we got interviewed about the pizza. After pizza we drove to drop Dougie off, then we all went back to my house. All in all, it was pretty awesome, I had a great time. Happy fucking 18th birthday, Roger.

Sunday sucked, because I had to spend the whole day in close confines with my dad. I never really minded him, untill recently. We all went walking at Penns Landing, and it was boring. Today is monday, and tomorrow and the two days after that we have final exams. Wednesday afternoon should be good, seeing as I am spending the day with Dougie and his friends. Friday he goes away to somewhere, and on tuesday I go to Boston/NYC till I have to get on a plane to go to Oxford. Needless to say, this will be the last time I see him for a while. :(

Well, I thought this was to be a short post. Guess not. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]