Thursday, June 15, 2006

8:35

Last sunday I didnt do anything, then monday sucked too. Finals started tuesday, tuesday night I went out with a friend, we just kind of hung out at talked. Hes a good kid, a lot like me (A LOT!). I got in rather late, then the next day more finals then I wenty to hang out with Dougie and his friends in West Chester. At around 6 I realized that I didnt have a way of getting home (and no one at the party could drive me home). So a few frantic phone calls later I got Sean to pick me up at the train station. If it went for him I would have walked. Ew. Anyway, today, thursday, after finals a whole bunch of people came over to play DnD, then Dougie came over again. The DnD gang made pancakes. Yummay. Dougie and I watched Reefer Madness. I love that musical more than pretty much any other.

Anyway, friday is a half day then Im going to a pool party. And thats about it. Saturday is.. I dont think anything, then sunday (fathers day). And monday Im hanging out with a friend. Oh, RJ's book comes out in stores on monday. Everyone go out and get a copy. Do it.

Rock on.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]