Monday, June 05, 2006

6:53

OK, lets see. On friday I went driving with Sean, then to Handels for ice cream. It was raining the whole time, but while we were driving to WaWa it stared pouring. After WaWa's we went to visit Kendra, sadly she wasent home. :(. I got home at a reasonable hour, it was fun. I like ice cream. Saturday I went to hang out with Dougie in the city. We sat around and listened to music, had a bit of a fight and ended up just hanging out till I went home on the train. I met two people on the train, a guy named Matt who had some awesome tatoos, and was rather creepy. And another guy, the ticket taker, he was hitting on me. Ew.

This is my last week of school (next week is just finals), it should be interestingly sucky. Joy. Have a good week to everyone else!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]