Sunday, June 18, 2006

4:47

Today is sunday. Friday after school I went over to Kavita's house and we hung out and went to the mall, then to Mandie's pool party. That night Sam slept over, we were stupid and didnt turn on the airconditioning. Saturday morning we dropped her off at her house then went to the race tracks. I played every race and won 10 of 12 races. Sadly the two I lost at, were the two I spent the most amount of money on. I managed to not gain or lose any money at all. Started with 50, ended with 50. RJ lost more than 30 (he was ashamed and wouldnt tell us exactly how much), dad lost about 25 and mom lost about 15. I rock.

We celebrated father's day early and had crab for dinner, then RJ and I presented our giant novelty card. It was about 2 feet tall and 8 inches across, it was simple and homemade with a paper cutout of dad on the inside (I put his three favorite things with him (cigars, chess and cats)). He really liked the card. Yay.

Today I saw An Inconvient Truth. And I STRONGLY suggest that you all go out and see it. It is perhaps my most favortie documentay ever. Really, wonderfull. See it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]