Sunday, May 28, 2006

4:46

Its been a while, but not a lot has happened, so you didnt miss out. Besides that fact that I broke up with Chris (for various reasons), and I went to my best friends prom (and it was fantastic). Anyway, thats old news. This weekend is memorial weekend (!), so I am grealty enjoying my extra day off. Friday was pretty good, I hung out with Mel and her friend Sean, we had ice cream and hung around on her awesome waterbed and trampoline.

Saturday at like noon I met up with Doug (aka Dougie), we spent about 4 hours walking around south street and surrounding areas. Then back to his appartment to listen to music and watch the Wedding Singer. I had a great time, we got a lot of much needed talking done, so it was totally worth it. Today is.. sunday and my whole family went Kayaking for a few hours, I burned, got a ton of excersize, but man, it was relaxing. I <3 kyacking.

Im unclear of what Im doing tomorrow, I hope something fun that involves no homework what-so-ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]