Thursday, March 09, 2006

4:44 (sweet)

It was a boring weekend, but it has been a week packed with stuff. Monday we had our first dress rehersal, it went well, I got out of school at 9:30. Tuesday was the same thing, it went even better. Both days Chris Hickson (a friend of Alex's) hng out with me after school before the play started. He can be a lot of fun, silly boys. Wednesday was our first performance for the middle schoolers during the day. Then I had a doctors appt. and then (oh man, long day) the next performance, I made one mistake (I got distracted and didnt move the light when I was supossed to). Other than that it was good.Oh - on monday night we got the shirts, being stage crew I got a black longsleeve with gold lettering. Its not great or anything, but I still like it a lot. Today was regular and everything seemed good, I have another performance tonight. Everything should be silly and good.

And my laptop broke (Im using my dads), we are getting my files off the hard drive, and I will be switching to the old Mac. Finally - no more PCs!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]