Monday, March 20, 2006

3:32

Friday I went shopping with my mom, and I spent the night at home relaxing. Saturday our family went to Winterthur, it was kick ass. Then mom drove Sam and I to Ann's party, Ann let me bring a friend, so Dougie was at the party. The party was ok, there wernt enough people, not enough to do and the drive to the place was like an hour. It was good to see Dougie, though. I had a ride home with Sam, but CriNigel needed a ride to a diner (their dad ran out of gas), so we drove to the diner and had some food. Then I got dropped off at home, at about midnight. Sunday I didnt do anything, and it was nice. I watched Forest Gump, I like it a lot because it has great music and its you know, a good story.

Anyway, its monday. And I have a whole week left of school. It sucks.

Comments:
Yeah, I had a good time.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]