Tuesday, February 21, 2006

9:15

Saturday I went to see Tristram Shandy with my family. It was not as good as we thought it would be. I was really dissapointed. Sunday I kindda just hung around my house all day. Monday morning Bill, Katie, David, Christina and Calvin showed up at my house. They all went and played DnD with RJ. Apparently it was cool. Today was tuesday, and I stayed late to help with stage crew, Ill be doing spot for the actual show. I also got an email from Oxford. I have been accepted to spend the summer studying at Oxford. I applied to study Psych and Photo, but I applied too late, so I got my second choices. Studio Art as my major and Bioethics as my minor.

So all in all, it was ok.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]