Wednesday, February 08, 2006

8:28

Today I had the most awkward experience ever.

Nothing really new this week. Today was mighty sucky, though. School was boring as shit, nothing new there. But we did get our report cards.. most of my classes stayed at the same B level. I dropped a lot in Italian and Euro, in Italian I went from an 80 to a 60, and in Euro I went from a 90 to a 79. I went home, and called Chris. We went up to CBrook Shopping Center, got some shit at the Rite Aid for a friend of mine, and then got some food for my dad at the store. We went home, dropped the stuff off, and went out to take some photos. I got some cool looking trees, and I took a little photo shoot of Chris (he looks good in the baby blue Cirque shirt I got him). Then we just kindda wandered around the paths of CBrook. So, thanks, to him, for making my day really awkward then not so bad afterall.


So I finished my personal statement, and I am sending it in on friday (after I photcopy my manscript). I am rather excited, I really want to get in!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]