Wednesday, February 01, 2006

5:31

Well, it was an ok January. Not amazing, not horrible. The first day of Feburary was shit though. I woke up late, got to school, went to about 5 mins of Italian class (first period), felt really sick, went to the nurse, and went home. I slept for... about 4 hours (I am still really sleepy), watched The Brave Little Toaster. Had food and kindda relaxed the whole day. I feel so much better, so I will most deffinitaly be in school tomorrow.

This weekend is going to be sort of good and sort of not. I am going up to visit my moms best friend and her family. We are going to Cirque Du Soleil (yay). But that means I have to leave after school friday and I will get back late sunday afternoon. I love seeing them, but I dont realy want to go anywhere right now. But whatever. Ill live.

Good news is Cirque Du Soleil, I love it so much.

Thats it for now!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]