Saturday, February 18, 2006

12:09 the weekend

This week (saturday to saturday) has been a week with lots of happenings. I cant figure out if it was really good or really bad.

Last saturday Chris came over and we went out walking and took lots of cool photos. Sunday it snowed a lot. Monday we had a two hour delay, and school was you know, it was school. Tuesday was Valentines Day, Chris came over and we went out to eat sushi with my family. Wednessday was boring, I did get to develop some film in photo, so that was a plus. Thursday was a normal school day, I made contact sheets (that I havent seen yet) in photo, we had a fun time making them in a rush.

Then on thursday night Chris and I broke up, I think we dated for a little over 3 months. We broke up because we need time to be happy. Its sad, because I had a lot of fun with him, even if it didnt seem like I was having fun, I was. But it is also happy, becuase we both need things that we had before, but the other cant provide right now, and its time to go out and get thoes things.

Friday I went to school, then got home and went out. You know, need to get my mind off things. I went into Wayne and went to MYA, I met up with some good friends. Palmer and Emily Combe were there, it was good to see them. I met a few new people (who I do hope to see again) Bridget, Joe and Steven (and his silly quarter-loafers). I did a lot of dancing and complaning about the DJ.

Today is saturday. And I will be going into the city sometime today. My mom, brother and I are gonna go see Tristram Shandy. Then maybe some shopping on South Street. Im doubting it will be a fun day. But at least Im getting out of the house.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]