Sunday, February 26, 2006

10:19

I had a really good weekend. Friday I stayed after school to work on Music Man. Then dad picked me up, we went home, had food then he drove me to Emily's house for a sleepover. Em and I went out into Wayne, we went to MYA, then hung out of the Gryphon with Steven and Chris P and Bridget. They put lots of black eyeliner on me. Then her mom picked us up and we went back to her house and talked, played guitar, then went to bed pretty late.

We woke up late, my dad picked me up, drove home so I could change and eat. Then he drove me over to Stoga so I could paint the sets for Music Man. At 3:30 I started walking to Alex's house for his party. I ran into Liam and Chris who were looking for Rick (he was supossed to meet them at Stoga). We drove in Liams ghetto car to the WaWa for some snacks then back to Stoga (where we found Rick).

We were the first at Alexs house. We pretty much stood around talking till everyone got to his house, it was real comfortable. Once everyone was there, we went outside to try and set up the tent, we gave up. Then we all went inside, hung out talked to his parents (who are cool), played truth or dare then went back outside for a bonfire, it died because of the wind. But it was fun to watch the boys try to keep it lit. A lot of people sword fought with random metal poles. It was fun to watch and make sexual inuendoes.

We all went inside, played with the sex fuzzy dice. We all fought over seats and watched Cry Wolf, I sat with Chris and Liam (who ganged up and tickled me, arrgh). After the movie we ate cake, taked with his parents, then people started leaving. John and I watched Monty Python till eveyone ese had left and Alex kicked us out at 11. He drove me home.

So all in all, it was a good weekend. But today I have to write my first draft of a 10 page paper that I havent even started. And do other bad homework. This week I stay after school till six or later every night becuase it is Music Man's tech week. I am pretty excited, I love tech week.

Well, everyone, rock on this week. See you all later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]