Monday, January 16, 2006

9:38

So after this week being mighty sucky (due to some unfortunate events), a good weekend was greatly called for and it turned out pretty good. My 'rents left friday morning to go to... somewhere to visit friends, after school RJ went to the city and I chilled at home 'till Chris came over to watch bad movies. Saturday RJ woke up really early to go over to Ambers house, and I went out and got some sweet new photos (posted on flickr and deviant). Chris, Ginny Anna and I went out for good Indian food before heading over to the South Asian culture show at 'Stoga. We met up with some of his friends so it was cool, the power went out about half way through the show and we waited for a long time before the show started up again in the cafe. Then we went back to my place and hung out 'till he had to go home.

The next morning was sunday I think, mom called and we talked then she was like, go wake up RJ I want to talk to him. I go upstairs, realize he isant home yet and freak out. Mom was ok with that and she called him. Apparently the storm was really bad and he stayed over. Seeing as we had monday off Chris did come over for a bit, this time we watched bad 80s movies with RJ. Today was monday and I went to see Brokeback Mountain, it was alright, not amazing but not bad or anything. I walked around the mall and got some shirts and some new shoes, pretty sweet. Sadly I missed the bus back so I called Chris and asked if he could maybe give me a lift back to my place, he is so the best guy ever and drove all the way to the mall picked me up and drove me home, I owe him so much for that.

Anyway, that was my weekend, it was good. And to end the most excellent weekend, I am watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey (awwww yeah)!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]