Monday, January 09, 2006

8:34

How the fuck did this day go by so fast? Feels like I got home from school an hour ago!

So I am currently reading a book my James Frey called A Million Little Pieces. It is one of thoes books where you cant put it down. I started reading saturday afternoon (with a long break to hang out with Chris), read all day sunday (with short breaks for homework and food), got home today and havent been able to put it down. If you know my reading pattern, or me at all for that matter, you know that I love the book(s) I am reading right that second. I say that my favorite book is the one (or two) that I am reading currently. But I do have a short list of books that I loved much more than anyother book. Books that I only recommend to people who seem like they will appreaciate the book as much, if not more, than I did. This might someday become one of thoes books. Maybe, maybe not.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]