Tuesday, January 17, 2006

7:57

Oh man, so it was not as bad as I thought it was. Phew.
Now my list of horrible things is shorter:
1. Lots of yelling this morning
2. Got 10% points taken off for being late to class
3. Bombed Euro test
4. Might get grounded (MIGHT!)

See? The list is only really bad, I have this feeling that it will all turn out ok. It always turns out ok. So I totally just realized that the whole point of me even keeping this damn bog thing is so I can be happy about my weekends and sad about my weekdays. And so I can be "cool" with the geek gang for having a blog. Even if the only person who really used their blog is Dougie. Yeah, so I am totally debating about taking this down. I might as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]