Sunday, January 08, 2006

7:27

Aww man, it was a good weekend. One of the best in a while. I got lots of work done, and had a good time hanging out with Chris. Friday after school I played some guitar and did some homework, then Chris and I went to MYA and danced for a bit, then out for a cold walk outside. It was freezing, but fun. Satuday I worked on painting the back of my skateboard, Ill be putting up Deviant or Flickr photos some when I finish. In the afternoon Chris and I went to his place and I helped him work on his art project, it looks like a cross between and pirate and a bumble bee. He dropped me off at home at like 7ish (he had a appointment) and I went to the bookstore where I saw Kendra (I see you everywhere) and I got some sweet books, that I am enjoying very much! Chris picked me up again at like 8ish. And we went out for waffles and french toast at Minellas, he is the new Waffle Boy (heh heh heh). Then to The Gryphon where we met some cool Radnor kids, and eventually back to my place for a bit. It was pretty fun, plus it was amusing to watch him paint.

Sunday, today, I spend the entire day reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey, so far it is really amazing, I am actually really impressed. I also started and my English paper (10 pages Ms. V, you are crazy, 10 pages!). And started my highway fucking safety paper, ugh. And thats about it.

All in all, it was a good weekend, and I am happy. By the way, today is definitely not friday.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]