Tuesday, January 03, 2006

7:25

Well, it is no longer 2005, but I guess you figured that out allready. So my last week was surprisingly good. The grandparents came over, and they were ok, nothing bad happened (amazing). Thursday was nice though, I went to the Townhall concert with Chris after we had food with my family, and I ran into some of my other friends (Kendra, I see you everywhere). The first band was sucky, The Builders came on next and they were worth seeing again. Then Townhall, of course that was good. Mom let my curfew out a little ('till midnight), so that was nice of her. Friday I hung out with the family, then went over to see some Bond movies with the Christopher. Saturday was the best, Chris and I went out walkign for like an hour and a half in the rain, then it started sleeting (hailing), so that was nice, cold but pretty awesome. Then we went out to dinner with his parents at an Italian place, it was good, his 'rents are mighty nice. After food we went over to one of his friends houses and played Halo for a few hours. I had to be home for my own party, so we headed home at around 11, we stayed at my place for the actual 11:59-12:00 ordeal. Then he went home, all in all, it was a good day. Sunday I slept a lot (to recharge my human battery) and went to church, it was gooooooood.

Two new important things have happened: School started up again, monday morning. And I applied to go to Oxford for 5 weeks this summer. Also, sorry I guess its three, I have been playing much more guitar, i.e. I am actually practicing, and getting tons better. Yay!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]