Tuesday, January 31, 2006

7:24

Before I forget what happened this really long excellent weekend:

Thursday I hung out with Chris. He drew me a most lovely picture (of me!) we went to the gryphon and we saw Palmer! Friday I went out to Mexican food with Sam and Alex, then we went to Sam's place and watched The Princess Bride. Saturday I went over to Chris' house we watched Dr. Strangelove and ate soup and oranges, we spent most of the time talking, I guess we had a lot to talk about. Sunday I went over to Britt's housem, we jammed on her sweet guitars and talked, then I went to church and got dragged by Beth to youth group. All in all it was long weekend. I think I spent most of it in thought. I had a lot to think about, I guess.

P.S. I think I am spending this weekend in NYC, I dont know for sure though.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]