Friday, January 06, 2006

7:18

Looky! A post that is not about what I did this weekend! Everyday this week I said "today is deffinatly not friday" and today I could finally say that it was friday. And not a great friday at that. Alex P was out sick this whole week, and we (millie and I) were going to have Sam to oureselves for the week, but then he came back thursday. Needless to say, I have not talked to Sam since he came back. I have not talked to Alex either. They are to absorbed in themselves they fail to notice their other friends. Its been kindda pissing me off.

I have also made some changes since the new year. Including, but not limited to: playing guitar every day and doing all my school work. So thats about it for the week. Oh yeah, there is apparently a MYA dance tonight, I might show for a bit. It depends I guess.

One last thing - ROCK ON!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]