Thursday, January 19, 2006

4:44 (NICE)

Ok, so I will not be taking this down, becuase I am too lazy, and I like to have a place to rant about my life. And I shall rant! Lots of ranting! Score!

Ok, so, I must not be grounded, becuase my parents havent said anything about it since tuesday. By the way, I had a sucessful tuesday afternoon guitar lesson, and on wednesday I had an extremely good driving lesson, involving lots of playting with the headlights (so fun!), and learning how to park. My teachers name is Roger, and he is in his late 50s, he was the highschool football quaterback captain and he chews really minty gum. He seemed nice. So today is thursday afternoon, and I should be working for the whole "midterm" shit, I really need to do amazingly on my Italian and Euro midterms so I can, you know, do well.

Of late I cant stop listening to the album Songs For Silverman, by Ben Folds. Its got this weird sad pop thing going on. Really good. I also have been playing a ton of Fingers Crossed by Architecture In Helsinki. The best way to describe it is addictive.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]