Tuesday, January 24, 2006

12:58

Alright. So its monday, and I just finished my Math and Engish midterms. It was pretty boring, and I guess I did ok. Sunday I just kindda hung out, read some and went out for bad American Chinese with mom and RJ. Sorry Im going in backwards order, so saturday I did homework and then mom, RJ, Chris and I went down the the city to see ComedySportz, its this really funny improv game thingy. Then we all went back home, Chris and I stayed up rather late listening to Rage Against The Machine (I like Rage, but I had no idea he used to listen to them too). All in all, it was a good saturday. Friday after school Bill, Doucie, Katie, RJ and I went out to see the second Underworld. Eh, it wasent too interesting. Then we all went to the mall for sushi and we looked around the mall for quite a while. All in all, it was pretty fun. I had a mighty good weekend. This week we have midterms, but we get out at like noonish today and tomorrow. Then thursday midterms get out at about 9:30, and no school friday. Sam and I are thinking about having a little girls night, watching movies, eating non burnt popcorn, talking about boys and all that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]