Sunday, December 04, 2005

3:02

It snowed this morning, and I was happy. Snow makes me think of Xmass. I like it 'cause of the smells and everything is so perfect looking. :)

Saturday was fun, Chris came over to pick me up and meet my dad. He ended up helping dad and I set up the new TV (its effin awesome!). So mom came home and then my parents went out to the symphony. Chris and I got a pizza and picked up some componet cables for the TV, we watched some of Hotel Rawanda, 'till it got to depressing. So we went to his house at like eight, listen to Ambient music and watched Shawn Of The Dead. We love zombies and comedy. All in all, it was fun.

So, this week I will, hopefully, be getting my permit. Yay.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]