Sunday, December 25, 2005

12:54

Its Christmas, just in case you didnt know. But in all honesty, it totally dosent feel like it. Chris came over friday night, we watched TV and sat on my roof. He also drew me a cool picture, and I played him bad guitar. All in all, it was fun. On to something different. I got a mighty sweet iHome speaker system thing. I like it a lot, it was a good gift (thanks parental units). Oh yeah, so midnight mass. My family went to midnight mass, it was ok, I dont really like all of that though. So I did see Beth and her older brother, it was cool to chill with them after mass. So yeah, thats about it.

Oh, and double thanks to Alex P, for the CD! And everyone else for the cookies, candies, and other random gifts.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]