Friday, December 02, 2005

10:20

The week in general was ok. Thursday after school I went to robotics club, it was pretty awesome, we had fun messing around with the two little robots with big wheels. Today was friday, good except I had some sucky tests. But after school Alex H came over, we hung out for a bit, then ate dinner, and eventually went to Inkwell. Inkwell was actualy cool, I mean, we saw some people I knew, got to eat cookies and sit in beanbags listening to sweet music and talking. Alex just left.. at about 10:15 or something. All in all, I had a good time.

I do love my friends. Oh yeah, Alex H bought me a MIT hoodie... its maroon and very warm. I loves it muchly! Thank you!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]