Saturday, November 05, 2005

8:22

Nothing too interesting has really happened this week. Wednesday was my sweet 16, and it wasent all that great. I got bed sheets, and stocks and some pocket money. All in all, I think that every year you get older, birthdays suck more. I woke up, went to school. A few people sang, and I got some birthday hugs. Mom and Dad were out working late on my birthday, so I didnt see them at all. Roger was home, but stayed in the basement. So I spent the afternoon doing homework and watching movies. Thanks to a certian friend, who made my birthday way better, by doing two very sweet things. Thanks man, they meant a lot.

Thursday mom and I dropped off my permit stuff at the doctors, if all goes well I will be getting my permit early next week. Mom let me take off friday and go with the whole family down to Baltimore. I walked around the board walk for the entire day while mom was at her confrence. We went out for dinner as a family and then came back home. It was all rather boring.

Saturday is today. And Im guessing either nothign will happen. Or everything will happen. And Im betting on nothing.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]