Sunday, November 13, 2005

10:50

Not a whole lot going on. Alex P, Liam and I went to the mall today. It was cool, and thanks to Liam I got a crazy piggyback ride up an escalator, that was freaky. I picked up Hunky Dory by David Bowie, because I needed it (yay). All in all, it was a good time.

Tomorrow, sunday, I go to the opera with my Italian class (that I am almost failing). I have this urge to wear a skirt, and a fancy shirt, and then my beaten up skater shoes with the tiedye laces and red paint. Nice.

So, as I said, not a whole lot going on.

Oh yeah, I have to read 400 more pages of that child molestation book, then write two essays on it. Then write another essay on The Crucible, all before 1 sunday afternoon (thats when the opera starts). I am so fucked. Fucked. Fucked. Fucked.

On a lighter note, Im doing well in my english class, got to watch Garden Stare, hang out with awesome friends, go into the city, and buy a new CD (that I could have gotton for nothing, but I paid 17 bucks for anyway) today. Seems like a plus.

Comments:
Very strange. I have the same urge to wear the skirt, fancy shir......

Wait a minute! I take that back! (Dammit)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]