Tuesday, November 22, 2005

10:42 (Cape Cod)

Tuesday to (hopefully) friday I get to spend with my grandparents in Cape Cod. Joy.

Im not much into spending time with them, because it means I have to be in close contact with my whole family, and I dont like that at all. Its gonna mean fights, and its gonna mean boredom and its gonna mean lots of old people telling me what I can and connot do. This is totally gonna blow.

But on the bright side, they make good food. And I might be home by friday, and if not deffinatly saturday. So that means I dont have to spend the weekend with them. Also on the bright side, they like to go to the beach in cold weather. I like going to the beach in cold weather, might make for some good photos.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]