Saturday, October 22, 2005

Its 12:13

Uh huh. 12:13. Not a whole lot to say. Not a lot has happened of late. My life consists mostly of chatting on the internet, talking on the phone, doing history notes and geometry homework, going to school and all its crazy classes, going to friends houses/parties, building the trebuchet, and reading the creepy book.

I also have this weird tendency of reading over my journals. I have a lot of journals, one for pretty much every six months of my life. Most of them are of specific events. Like, I have a camp journal for every year I went to camp. I have journals for that time between the start of school and my birthday. My life is verry badly documented. As many journals as I have, they mostly talk about fights I have with my parents, boys I obsessed over, girls I wanted to kiss, music I wanted to buy and the teachers I wanted dead. I was allways afraid of writing down what I felt, because I was afriad that someone would read them, and then blackmail me. I didint and dont want that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]