Friday, October 14, 2005

9:02

I miss China. I miss just about everything about China, and the people I went on the trip with. I miss the challenges, and the physical excertion. I miss a lot of the encounters we had, I miss staying with the locals, and I miss living in a place where I had to get by on my own. One of the things I miss the most is the others I went on the trip with. I miss fighting over sleeping arrangements, and who rode in what car with who. I have great memories of some of the guys and me leaving at midnight to go find a club, or at least a good game of pool or ping pong. I miss the smell of the mountians, and breaking the red rules. I miss a lot of things, it was simple but complicated. I remember when we all went to the open air market in Kashgar, before we all knew each other, running around the market trying not to lose each other. I miss China.

Today I slept till noon, then sat around and watched movies. I didnt do anything all day. The parents and I had dinner. Dad and I got into a big yelling match, that was the only interesting thing all day. I talked to a friend on the phone and have been hanging out in my room online since. Mostly boring day, could be worse, could be better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]