Monday, October 10, 2005

7:41

Ok, so.. Mom took me to a boring confrence. It was boring. But hey, I got to miss school. But the most funny thing happened today. RJ (Roger, my brother) made this gread impression of a turkey being hit by a folding chair. Man, my family made him do the impression like four times so we could keep laughing. I laughed so hard it started hurting. He is one funny little man. Keep up the good work, RJ, keep it up.

Anyway, Im doing well. Its great seeing as I only have two days of school this week (would have been three, but since I missed monday). Tomorrow should be regular and boring. But wednesday should be awesome. Right after school I am going over to Alex P's house for a party. A pathetic, geeky party, but party none the less. Its almost like a DnD party, but its for Halo. I am a geek, on the inside.

This weekend is the youth retreat. Its weird, becuase I wanted to go when I signed up, but I no longer want to. I just havent been as intrested in church and youth group as I was before. Ah well, crazy Rachel and my crazy life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]