Saturday, October 29, 2005

5:36

Some stuff to talk about, but Im gonna cover my weekend in an outline. 'Cause Im lazy.

1. Went to Terror Behins The Walls with Ed on thursday night, it was fun.
2. History class went outside on friday to shoot off my trebuchet, it didnt work. That sucked.
3. Alex H came over. We hung out. His car broke down. Mom drove us to Hippie Bill's bonfire.
4. Alex slept over. We stayed up till 1:30 talking, we woke up at like 8.
5. Dad drove him to the train station. He left. All in all, it was fun.
6. Dad and I took the train into Philly. I got 100 bucks of birthday money.
7. I shopped for like 3 hours (including sushi lunch and the train back home).
8. I got a lot of things. They are pretty.
9. Tonight mom and I might go to a movie, maybe. If not, I wont be doing anything.
10. Tomorrow my family is going to the RenFaire. In costume.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]