Wednesday, October 19, 2005

4:47

Ok, so heres the scoop, in a outline.

I. This weekend I went to the Steubenville Going Deeper Youth Retreat
1. It was awesome and God filled (ooohhh)
2. I got to better know some people
3. Only one totally freaky thing happened (called a friend, and ta da (!) freaky thing)
4. It was awesome to get away from the house for a weekend
II. I took the PSATs, and had to leave the retreat early saturday morning
1. Practice Suck Ass Tests
2. I didnt finish part of the Math Section
III. On monday nothing interesting happened
IV. Tuesday, was, as normal boring
1. Mom and Dad didnt come home in time for my guitar lesson. Grr.
2. Thats about it
V. Wednesday was today
1. Didnt eat enough breakfast
2. Freaky horrorscope (Please, put them in a place other than the comics page. I love the comics, but I an so tempted to read the freaky horrorscopes.
3. Thats whats happened since I woke up... who knows what will happen next!


So, theres my weekend plus a little. Not too interesting. Oh! I am building a trebuchet for history. And I have to read 700 more pages of Untill I Find You (by John Irving) and erite three essays before friday of next week. Im aiming for having the book done before monday. Wish me luck.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]