Wednesday, October 26, 2005

3:42

My moms best friend, Mary, and her family are coming down from NY state this weekend. On saturday we are all getting into costume and going to the RenFaire. I might be taking a friend of mine (Alex P) with us, but we dont know yet.

Friday Im probally going to MYAs halloween dance, and monday I do hope I can got trick-or-treating with the gang. It wont ever be like last year, or the year before, but hey, a new year, a new party. Roger and I really want to go to Draculas ball on monday night, because some awesome goth bands are playing. But that means we would get home at around 3 in the morning, and I dont think thats gonna go over too well with my mom.

One last thing: a week from today is my sweet 16. Just letting you all know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]