Friday, October 07, 2005

3:39

Last year our school put on Romeo and Juliet, I was stage manager, and hence learned the play real well. So, today I see that the version with Leo DeCaprio is on. Oh yeah, hot guy, great story, romance. Awww yeah. Just when Romeo falls into the pool (right after they have crazy sex), I start thinking about how awesome it would be if they didnt die. I think that the stuipd friar should have called Romeo, and not sent snail mail. Roger and I think that on the DVD, they should have an alternate ending where the friars plan works, and everyone lives. Alternate endings rock my small self centered universe. Romeo and Juliet was the very first historical account of emo kids.

Ok, so today was the feild trip for honors American Lit classes to go see A Member Of The Wedding. We go to our first two classes all regular. Italian, homeroom, and gym, we almost won in frisbee, no joke, ten seconds more and we would have won. Grr. On the busses we go, and drive to the playhouse. Britt sits on one side of me, and Bill on the other. Bill and I made paper hats before the play started. The first act was boring. Intermission was fun, Bill stole my shoes, Britt was being annoying, so I stole Bills seat. The second act was boring. Intermission was again, fun. Bill again, stole my shoes and re-stole his seat. The third act was (can you guess?) boring. The drive back was ok, we had lunch, and then arrived back at school. Bio and Sculpture class later, I was out for the weekend.

Today (its friday) RJ and I might be going to go see a movie later when mom gets home. I weant to see Thumbsucker, I think it looks aweosme. I have no doubt that hes gonna take mom to see Serenity, again.

Thats all for now, kiddos.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]