Thursday, October 13, 2005

11:34

Well, this is my first repeat of a number. 11:34. Fancy.

So, today nothing opf interest happened till after school. Alex P, Liam, the twins (Rick and Greg), Andrew and I all walk in the rain to the middle school where Liam (with pins in his leg) gets Alex's dad to drive him to Alex house (with Bailey, Alex's sister). The rest of us walk in the rain. We arrive at his place a little while later, soaking wet. I steal and change into a pair of Alex's pants, when they set up the X-Boxes. We split into teams and start duking it out Halo style. Team Pink (my team) wins a few, the other team (unnamed) wins a few. Dom arrives a bit later, we play some more, get three pizzas, and watch some Kung Pow. All in all, a good time had by all. I very much like hanging out with the geek guys (and Bailey) playing Halo. My friend, Chris never shows up. But Alexs friend, John comes around after work. He arrived just in time for about one last hour of Halo. At about 8:30 every one leaves, 'cept Alex, John and me.

The three of us get into Johns car, and drive to my palce, so I can ditch my stuff and find out when I have to be home (10ish). We all drive over to Wayne, where we hang out and talk till like 9:45. John and I drop Alex off at his house then John drops me off at my place. Hes a nice kid, so it was cool talking to him in the car.

School ended for me today. I have thursday, friday and the weekend off. Aww yeah. Sadly, I have the PSATs on saturday morning. And I have the youth retreat that I dont really want to go to anymore, this weekend. It seems like I just dont fit into my youth group anymore, I just have different opinions on prett ymuch everything. Like abortion and gay people (bi, lesbo, gay, whatever). I find it really annoying that we had a whole youth group dedicated to praying for women who get abotions and hoping they realize its wrong. I was like.. uh.. no, its their right o choose! These people (my youth group) has no right to tell others what they should and should not do. Lets go with it made me mad, and I openly prayed (when it was my turn) for women to be able to choose what they think is right for themselves, if it is or is not abortion. Everyone was.. shocked, it was funny.

Thats about it.... I do hope I can get out of the retreat, and have a weekend for me and myself. Like building my trebuchet, and going to the football game. Along with hanging out with friends and doing that homework I need to catch up on.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]