Saturday, October 01, 2005

10:29

Right, so friday was all normal. Nothing too interesting, till the pep rally. It lasted about an hour and a half, it was pretty cool, sitting on the bleachers talking and watching the sexytastic cheerleaders and kick line. Alex P gave me a piggy back ride all the way to my bus (its a long distance carrying me and both our backpacks. He asked if I wanted to come over, I said sure, so then we walked over to meet his dad (in Alexs blue mustang) at the middle school. I got to sit on the back of the car, with the top down. I allways wanted to do that. We went home and pretty much hung out for a while, it was fun. A little later we dropped by his place of work (Braxtons), then for some food at Wawa. Then we quickly went over to my place so I could get my phone and drop off my school shit. We went back to his house then walked over to the game. We hung out at the playgroud for a bit, then walked around the stadium looking for people.

We of course, ran into that guy (I dont know his name), I see him all the time at games. We hung out with Ed, Ann, and Bill, like we do all the time. We sat in a "C" for Conestoga, on the other teams side. It seems like every football game Bill and I wear the other teams colours. The last home game the other teams colous were black and white, and I wore my black skull shirt. This homecoming game I wore green, the opposing teams colous were green. I guess I just own enough maroon ('stogas colours). Alex and I left early, then hung out 'till mom picked me up at like 10:30.

Today is homecoming. I have this lovely white dress, its so pretty. Alex H is coming over at like 2 today, we are most likely going to go see a movie before Hcoming. Im betting on Serenity. Firefly, my favortie TV show ever, has been made into a movie, I do hope they dont kill the plot.

Thats all for now.
Oh, I am so addicted to the album John Henry, by TMBG. Its like being an 11 year old geek.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]