Sunday, October 09, 2005

10:11

I realized that I didnt say in any posts that Alex H and I were going out, well we arent anymore. I must admit, its gonna be interesting telling my parents. But I think, in the end, it was a good choice for both of us. Its the most wonderful thing, having a friend like him, and friends is all.

Anyway, he came over saturday at 2, we hung out, had food, and went to see Serenity. That would be the SECOND time Ive seen it. I loved the show Firefly, it has to be one of my favorite shows ever. But Serenity, it was aweosme, but it just sort of ended. There wasent anymore. We then got a little lost going home, heh heh heh, Im no good at directions. Anyway, we got home then a little while later we drove off to The Gazebo coffee house, we got hot choclolate (and cookies), sat in an awesome white chair and listened to Phylis and Freddy play live. We left early, seeing that he had to be home at 10ish. At around 9:3o he left, and I went inside (out of the rain) to watch a movie then head off to bed pretty late.

Its sunday, and the day will probally be spent sitting around reading and doing homework. Grr. Of course, Im gonna be going to church, and maybe (maybe) youth group. I dont know yet. Tomorrow, monday, I most likely wont be at school. Mom is taking me into Philly for a project shes doing. I get to be a test subject, awww yeah.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]