Tuesday, September 27, 2005

9:33

Of late, some weird stuff has been happening.

Friday, after school Alex P. and I went to the mall and the movies. We got some cool stuff, and of course stopped off at the regular shops. We then want and saw Red Eye, or something like that. It wasnt that good, but the most scary thing was at the door a guy came up to us wearing an Acme name tag and asked for out ticket stubs before he let us in. Alex and I sort of got nervous, and us, allways perpared we ready to call security, or at least run. I got home pretty late, about 11:30. On saturday I took the train to Alex Hs house (way to be confusing, two guys, both named Alex), he picked me up at the train station and we went back to his house. We hung around 'till his mom made us pasta. We went to the movies and saw Corpse Bride, it was bittersweet. We got back, had some tasty peach icecream then hung out till mom picked me up at like.. 10. I didnt get home untill one in the morning, because we had to then drive to Ambers house to pick up Roger. Sunday I did homework, and then the whole family went into Philly. Mom and I got my homecoming dress. Its the most fancy and slinky thing I own. Its pretty amazing, no worries, Ill get photos.

Monday (that was today!) was weird. My dad and I have been fighting a lot of late. Something is just wrong and I dont know what it is. He just seems generally unhappy with me, and I cant do much about it. Mom seems pretty lost too, as if their lifes have completly seprated from mine. Feels like we live in the same house and eat together, but dont have any connections anymore. I am seriously thinking about making us all get together and talk, because something is just not right in this family. Some good friends are having relationship problems and some other good friends are confessing things. Things arent exactly all in place yet, this new school year hasent really started just yet.

On a better note, I am working in stone, finally, in sculpture.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]