Sunday, September 18, 2005

9:33

I have had the most interesting week. Last weekend my family and I spent the days finishing up packing. Monday was normal, then we skipped school tuesday and moved. The movers came, we packed the truck, we moved, we unpacked the truck, rinse and repeat. We did like like three times. The rest of the week was spent (after school unpacking and arranging the things in our new house). I have gotton used to the scary basement, and ugly green carpeting. I found out two awesome things about my new room. One: its bigger and therefor I have more room. Two: my windows open and one can climb out onto the roof of the dining room. Its awesome.

Friday was regular and such, Alex Hills came over. We hung out and had food, then mom and dad left to go see a play in Philly. We pretty much just hung out, told jokes with RJ and sat on my roof. He attempted to close my window after we both got back in, and he broke it. Silly Alex, breaking other peoples windows! Alex drove home at maybe.. 10:30, so it was a pretty long visit, it was fun though. Saturday was normal and so forth, 'till we got the internet to work (and the wireless works in my room, oh yeah!).

One last thing... I have allways been pretty good with dice, and ok with cards. My family sat down to play a game of Risk, my favorite board game. There are two ways to play. The first one is where everyone gets dealt a whole bunch of cards and thats the only way to get regions. The second is the way I allways win, its where you in some order, pick your own regions. We played the first way, and dad killed RJ, mom was badly losing, and I was second only to the man who taught me to play, my dad. We decided that the game would just take waaay to long if we dragged it out. So I didnt win, but didnt lose. Note the not losing. Ok.. now on to the actual last thing: I have been playing a lot more guitar, and I now have somre simple chords down. So thats happy, and good.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]