Saturday, September 03, 2005

8:34

Mom and dad wake us up this morning asking about the better water park: Hershey or Silk Flags. So we go to Six Flags, spend the day sitting in the sun, and riding crazy tube water slides. It was ok, but I dont like waiting in lines, so not that great. We did see the whole wave pool get cleared out and some guy get taken out on a stretcher. So that was sort of weird.

Anyway, tomorrow I go to Olivas house for a camp gettogether, so that should be fun. Im sure that seeing some of my friends will be great, I do hope that everyone who was invited wil be there. Friends = awesome. The next day, monday Im going over to Dougies house. He owes me an ice cream or dinner or something. I cant wait to see him again so I am looking forward to that. One last bit, is that I have my first guitar lesson on Thursday, should be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]