Tuesday, September 06, 2005

6:07

So mom and I go to my first guitar lesson with this guy named Russ. She drops me off and I head upstairs to the lesson rooms. I see a girl from my homeroom, she just finished her bass lesson, and was waiting for her brother. She and I sat around talking till my lesson started at four. Russ takes my guitar and we talk about tuning. He gives me back my guitar, and we work on holding the guitar and talked about the major and minor chords. He also asked me about my favorite music, I told him mostly rock, and college rock. He asked about musicians I like, I said Bryan Adams, so he played me one of his songs. It was cool. He says he will teach me whatever songs and styles I want to know.

Mom then took me to the Gap, we have both noticed that everything I buy there fits me perfectly. Mom claims that I am the most perfect size, so we gots some shirts and a belt.

One last thing, school starts tomorrw, half of me says that school is gonna be awesome. The other half is telling me to get really sick so I dont have to go. Hah hah hah, classic.

Comments:
Definitely the most perfect size.
 
Well, thank you Dougie.

And Gabo, I am really glad I picked guitar up, its aweosme.

A week? Ouch!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]