Monday, September 05, 2005

5:03

So this will be an interesting post. On sunday morning, at about 9 RJ wakes me up and tells me that we need to be on the train to Amber and Alys house in 5 mins. We miss that train due to showering and so forth. Mom and dad agree to drive us into the city to get on the 30th street station train to their house. Three train rides later we arrive, get picked up by the girls mother and start the hour long ride to Olivias house in noth NJ. We arrive a little while later (due to no other cars on the NJ parkway) in Olivias town, get lost three times, and eventually call them up to send Alex and Olivia in Alexs car to find us and pick us up. We actually arrive at her house seconds later. And hang out 'till Rafi arrives from NYC. The DDR that Alex brought and Olivias trampoline are well used, along with a full pack of 24 sodas. Rafi and Aly go home at around.. wait.. I dont know when, by then my sense of time was gone. The five remaining (Amber, Olivia, Alex, RJ and I) all pile into Alexs car and head to the Cold Stone for more ice cream than should be allowed my man, and then to the movie rental place. We picked up Eurotrip and Team America. Of course we watched Eurotrip first, with tons of singing Scotty Doesnt Know, and a whole hell of a lot of laughing. At the end of the movie we went and got orange juice, 'cause you know you wanted orange juice after watching that movie. Some more sitting/jumping on the trampoline occured then Team America, I thought it was pretty bad, I think most everyone else thought so too. Only a few actually funny bits. Somewhere between the time Rafi and Aly left and when we went to bed we all got changed into sleeping clothes. Amber and Olivia changed into Olivias clothes, and RJ stayed the same ('cause he didnt care) Alex got changed into theses sweet Pink Floyd PJ bottoms and I stole his jeans. They are huge on me, so its fun cause its like wearing UFO pants. I also got a tank top from Olivia. We all settled down to go to bed at like 2 in the morning, I take that back, RJ and Amber settled down to sleep on the floor while Olivia, Alex and I didnt, we debated if we should sleep out on the trampoline or not. In the end everyone slept on the floor but me, who slept on this couch/chair thing. I wasent tired and didnt want to wake everyone else up while I sat up. I didnt sleep till I saw light in the sky, apparently neither did Alex.

At maybe 9:45, maybe 10 we woke up, sat around, played on the trampoline, talked and ate some cool wholewheat waffles. We all also talked about our secret plan, but I cant tell you about it. All Ill say is that it will be the most aweosme thing ever if we can pull it off. Ambers mom picked us all up (Amber, RJ and I) and took us back to their house where mom and dad picked us up maybe an hour later. All in all, it was aweosme, I love my Bucks Rock friends so much.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]