Thursday, September 01, 2005

4:15

I hate to say it, but I actually am looking forward to school. Most of all homeroom. Of late I have been listening to more and more emo, emo that Drew would like, or does like. We sat next to each other and often traded iPods during homeroom, or at least shared. He called my iPod the Ghetto Pod, so we often just sat around listening to emo in the mornings. A typical conversation when we are both listening to the same iPod would sound much like this:

[Drew puts on an emo song]
Rachel: I hate emo music
Drew: I hate you
[Rachel takes nearest item and slashes at wrists]
Rachel (in mock tone): I hate the world!

If people were watching some would laugh, but most of the time he would just scowl. Its kindda weird knowing that I will be sitting next to him for the next three years and then standing next to him at graduation. I sort of only know him as the guy I graduate next to, lucky us and our last names.

Anyway, back to reality. Is it just me or do people actually ever want to know what someones favorite band, song, colour, parent and so on really is? I mean, who cares what band I like best? And song is like the same question, plus, I couldnt choose anyway, I like too many songs and bands to rule out the ones I like till I get just one. What about colour, you should be able to tell, most people wear their favorite colour a lot. Now to parent, who is your favorite parent. Most kids are going to tell you that they like their 'rents equally (sorry kids, thats almost impossible). One last thing before I kill you all with my horrible rant. This is more or less a question, why do people fill out thoes surveys? You know the ones that ask your name, if you do or dont smoke and drink, the ones that ask who was the last person you liked/made out with/had sex with and so on. I have this theory that people fill that out 'cause they want people to know, but who really wants to know who you last hooked up with? I sure dont care enough to read the damn thing anyway. Sorry about the rant, I am just so sick of seeing thoes things on peoples blogs (thats what a profile is for)!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]