Saturday, September 24, 2005

16 interesting facts, you never needed to know

1. I miss China more than anything
2. I want to go to a crazy party, and do something stupid
3. My three favorite songs are (in no order): Life on Mars (David Bowie), The Moon (Microphones), Idioteque (Radiohead)
4. I dislike the mall, unless I am with Alex P, or mom, and have money
5. I have been spending more time in my new room, then ever before, ever
6. Guitar rocks, but man, my fingers hurt
7. No mater how much I draw, I havent gotton much better since I was about 12
8. Half the websites on my Favorites list, I didnt find myself
9. Gmail isant the same without the everyday email, and spam, I miss spam
10. I have allways wanted to see the northern lights
11. ...And go to a hippie nudist colony for a weekend
12. Also backpack through Western Europe
13. I someday want to visit Michael in South Africa
14. Road trips are fun, and I should go on more
15. Someday, I would like to see a building that I designed being built
16. I would love to see one of my best freinds in concert, and have VIP passes.

Thats about it. Thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]